After phenomenal global success at the box office back in March, this July OUAT brought the magic of Beauty and the Beast alive in grocery stores across the UK & IRE for its Blu-ray™ and DVD release. With beautiful key art to play with, we created a range of enticing POS that brought out magic of this title and well loved story.
From store takeovers, large theatrical units, cross category and theatrical photo ops we enchanted customers with units that brought major stand out in store.
To design and implement a POS suite for the home entertainment release of Beauty and the Beast for home entertainment across the UK & IRE grocery and specialists. We were briefed to create POS that was innovative and eye-catching, and to always be one step ahead of competitor displays.
- Theatrical Ballroom unit
- Die Cut lugged countdown standee
- Character standees
- Die cut Sainsbury’s 4 sided X-cat unit
- One-off VR display for Sainsbury’s Stanway
- Complete store takeover at Sainsbury’s Stanway and Lincoln
- Retailtainment Balloons, T Shirts and bunting
- Floor graphics and chip and pin POS
- Range of pallet FSDUs